Our 12 months warranty policy for belts warrants repairs or replacements for manufacturing & material defects only.
1. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, abnormal abuse, neglect, improper handling, misuse, vandalism, scraping on the road, animal bites, chemical spills, toddler graffiti, or other causes external to the product. If the material peels off/cuts off in normal usage conditions, it comes under warranty and is eligible for replacement or refund.
2. The strap material will age graciously with time and is not part of the warranty. The belts will also curve and stretch with every wear. This is not a defect and hence is not covered under warranty.
3. If the belt has lost a rivet or the buckle breaks, we will fix it or replace it for free up to 3 months from purchase.
4. The buckle and the rivets will have the usual wear and tear. The plating and the powder coat will get lighter and may even come off. However, this will not impact the functioning of the buckle. Just like the hero of a Bollywood/Hollywood movie after the climax fight, a bruised buckle will still function fine. This is not a warranty issue.
5. If you expose the belt to extreme moisture, the hardware will start to corrode. The strap material might develop fungus or algae which can be cleaned off easily and used again. These come under repair but will not be covered by warranty.
6. In case of repair/replacement, if we do not have the same model in stock or the product has been discontinued, Knoskin Fashions shall issue a credit note of 40% of the order value for a 3 months period from the date of the complaint filed by the customer.
7. Any product which is used by the customer doesn’t qualify for return or replacement unless there is a manufacturing defect.
Please Note: AFTER 12 MONTHS, NO PRODUCT WILL BE REPLACED NOR WILL A REFUND BE PROVIDED UNDER ANY CONDITION.